Beginners Martial Arts Classes at the Kung Fu Academy NZ
Trying something new is often a scary and daunting task, particularly if you’re trying it alone. At the Kung Fu Academy NZ, we’ll be doing Beginner Martial Arts Classes starting Thursday the 25 January 2018 and repeating every week for four weeks. These classes will be specifically aimed at beginners who have never done Martial Arts before. If you’ve tried Martial Arts before but want to try Kung Fu, then theses classes are perfect for you. We’ll help you achieve your New Year goals with the added bonus of learning important life skills. Your confidence will also grow with each and every class. We’ll help you maximise your potential.
What are these classes good for?
- Improving fitness and strength whilst minimising injury.
- Perfect for Beginners who have never done Martial Arts before.
- Ideal for Martial Artists who want to try Kung Fu.
- It’s also great for relaxing and learning with an easy going atmosphere.
- Helps you achieve those New Year resolutions.
- Grows your confidence and much more.
Our relaxing easy going Instructors provide a calm atmosphere for you to enjoy the experience, without the added stresses that can come from trying something new. In addition the pace will be easy to cater for any level, and everyone will get the opportunity to experience one on one teaching. We’ll also teach you important skills you will never forget.
What are some of the things you’ll learn?
- How to make a fist.
- Correct way to kick.
- In addition to how to make a fist, you’ll learn how to punch correctly.
- Using the correct type of guard for different situations.
- Stances and their uses.
- Identifying dangers.
- Conflict resolution and much more.
Our beginner Martial Arts Classes will also give you the opportunity to meet new people, develop new friendships, give you confidence and much more. So come and join us to begin your Martial Arts journey with the Kung Fu Academy NZ.
Beginners Classes will be held:
- 25 January 2018.
- 1 February 2018.
- 8 February 2018.
- 15 February 2018.
The first two classes are FREE for beginners only. Class times are 6.30 – 8pm every date listed. Go to our contact page to ask us any further questions.
Join us today!